Breaking Down Barriers provides supports, services and programs to enhance the opportunities for people with diverse disabilities to livenindependtly in our communities of South Georgian Bay.
Our programs and services support people to:
- Set and reach personal goals
- Acquire appropriate support
- Volunteer opportunities
- Connect with Peers, solve problems and build confidence
- Overcome segregation and isolation
- Self Managua and self direct attendant care
- Access needed services
Membership application for April 1, 2019 to March 31, 2020.
For more information contact our office by email or phone:
Tel: (705) 445-1543 Ext. 301
234 Ste. Marie st. Collingwood.