James Ironside, Board Chair - Collingwood
Elaine Kelly, Vice Chair - Collingwood
Tom Crawford, Treasurer - Collingwood
Lisa McAuliffe, Member - Collingwood
Karen Srodulski, Member - Oakville
Ted Ashwin, Member - Wasaga Beach
Charles Walton, Member - Collingwood
Sandy McAuliffe, Member - Collingwood
Donna Mullens, Member - Collingwood
Teresa Gal, Executive Director
If you'd like to learn more about being a Member of our Board please contact us.
An application is availale below.
· Promote, endorse and work diligently to achieve the Mission, Vision and Strategic Goals of the organization
· Attend monthly Board meetings regularly (held the 4th Wed. of every month from 6 – 8 pm). Review all related documents prior to the meeting and come prepared to discuss agenda items and provide input
· Actively participate in at least one Board Committee and follow through in a timely manner with all assignments and tasks
· Review, understand and comply with governance policies and relevant operational policies
· Be available occasionally to advise and direct Board activities
· Donate, volunteer or participate in all BDB fundraisers
· Attend at least one program annually
· Attend the Annual General Meeting held the 4th Wednesday of June annually
· Be mindful of Board policies about confidentiality and conflict of interest
To make a donation to Breaking Down Barriers, please click the link below.Read more..